Did you know that experts project the sports betting market to grow to $106.25 billion by 2025? There’s no time like the present to become a bookie and get into this expanding and lucrative industry!
To become a successful sportsbook agent, you’ll need to invest in sports betting management software that works for your needs. Read on for some tips on how to choose the right platform for your new bookie business!
Understand Common Payment Methods
Generally, there are 3 common payment methods for sportsbook software:
- A one-time up-front fee, which lets you pay a single time for eternal use of a never-updating sportsbook platform.
- Flat-fee subscription services, which are fully managed but charge you the same monthly fee regardless of your income.
- Pay per head (PPH) services, which are both fully managed and only charge you based on what you’re making.
PPH technologies keep your business flexible and scalable by only charging you $10 for each active player using your platform. You’ll never pay more than you’re making, meaning that you’ll be consistently raking in cash.
Opt for Customizability
To choose a good sports betting solution, you’ll need something customizable. You want to have the chance to build your brand and make yourself memorable. This is the best way to stand out.
Ace Per Head’s PPH experts will help you design and customize a website. This site will likely be from a mobile-ready sportsbook-specific template. However, we can also create a 100% custom site for you.
You also will want the chance to set your own lines and limits. Make sure that your sports betting management tools allow for this flexibility.
Think About Necessary Features
There are tons of features that new bookies need access to. The core ones include:
- Automated updates to eliminate downtime
- Upgrades and site alterations whenever you ask
- Top-notch security features (firewalls, authentication, etc)
- Secure Bitcoin payment options to keep financial data off the network
- No-frills mobile interface for smartphone users
- 24/7 support for both agents and players
- Secure messaging interface so that you can speak with bettors directly
- Score-tracking software for players, teams, and events
- SMS and email notifications when players place bets
- The ability to consistently alter your lines and limit certain players
Make sure that you work with a provider that lets you access all of these features and more.
Read Online Reviews and Forums
Finally, make sure that you take the opinions of other bookies into your account. Look at online reviews of platforms that you’re considering. While we’re certain that Ace Per Head is the right choice, it’s good to be as informed as possible.
Go to bookie forums and ask questions about various providers. What features work well? What should you prioritize?
Answering these questions will help you to understand where to invest.
However, despite what you read online, make sure that you talk with potential providers before making a commitment. This will help you to feel more confident in your decision.
Invest in Sports Betting Management Software Today
Now that you know the ins and outs of choosing good sports betting management software, it’s time to get started.
Ace Per Head is committed to providing you with the top fully-custom PPH software on the market. Schedule a demo of our services to see how our experts can design, manage, and maintain a website that brings bettors to your sportsbook ASAP.