What to look for when searching for a strategic partner – 5 definitive traits your business partner must have to ensure your success.
We have all heard the sales pitch from every per head provider out there “we are the absolute best”, well although most providers may have their hearts in the right place most fall short of the dream partner we are looking for.
I frequently get asked what should one look for when searching for a top per head site, like with everything in life there is no definitive answer that will fit every bookie out there. Having said that there are 5 important traits you need to consider when looking for a company to outsource your bookie needs to.
- Scalability: Sports betting is seasonal that is a truth no one can deny, so look for a per a head shop that will accommodate your clients both in high and low season, also look for a site that will be able to handle your growing business and not hinder you in the future.
- Risk Management: This is something that is often overlooked and yet it can mean the success or failure of your venture. Don’t be afraid to ask your potential pay per head provider what their risk management policies are. Discussing these policies in advance and set your parameters to accommodate your players, you don’t want to get blindsided by a player who suddenly changes their wagering pattern because you were not informed on time and you also don’t want to lose your high rollers due to restrictive policies.
- Technology: Every top per head site will invest heavily in the technology side of their business. Look for signs of innovation, do they offer mobile-friendly platforms? do they offer live wagering in a variety of sporting events? Do they offer exceptional real-time reporting? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are dealing a top per head shop.
- Price: It’s no secret that in every commercial venture volume carries added discounts, but that doesn’t mean that if you have a small package you need to settle for high prices or reduced service. Quality per head companies have enough volume as to where they can accommodate packages of all sizes without you having to break the bank or affect the services your players receive.
- Service and reliability: I cannot stress enough how important it is to work with a provider who offers extraordinary service both to you and your players and is reliable at all times. You don’t want to lose business or have to move your package because of appalling customer service or because websites or telephone lines collapse during crunch times
Bottom line is never settled, the search might get frustrating at times but every now and then you find that gem of a company that offers everything you were looking for and then some, such is the case with AcePerhead.com. I was lucky enough to find them last season and I have no qualms recommending them to anyone, these guys are the real deal.